Wednesday 22 September 2010

got a mother's anger and broke a father's stuff

PERFECT!!!
*no more anot
her suitable word

Green Vintage Blouse. I love this pastel stuff. To get it i've hunting with my little friend (Shinta aka Ebong in english Tadpole :D) in somewhere that Bandung people called PUSDAI MARKET (only open once a week, on friday). my mom hate this place so badly. emmm and you know what? when i found this blouse i already known that i can take it with me but i can't take it home. but i don't have another home, i took it home.



JENG JENG JENG JEEEENG
i did it. i success to kept it in my room, secret place baby....hohoho
nobody known :D khukhukhu *evil laugh
but the problem is... i were not wash it yet! bad...
i always looked for time to wash it. but that was in a holiday :( my mom at home along day T.T
AHA! i've got an idea. i washed it when my mom sleeping.............
gryuuuuu sekesesk byuuuur kucekkucek treeeekekekteketeketek *wahsing :P

and it's time to dry it up. i took my blouse on the roof for the sunlight. and it saved from my mom till next day. fiuuuh.
but suddenly i heard a death scream, "GITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! I KNOW WHERE YOU GOT THIS CLOTH...BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA......."
ok now i really believe in to a mother's feeling. and i can't continuing this story anymore T.T, becaus i'm really death now!! lol.

but i'm a bad girl, i still wear my green vintage blouse :) so lovable

*kisshugsmooch


i love my self :)

Seiko Quartz Watch. emmm i don't know how to tell you guys. this watch is so precious, especially for my father. because this watch has so many memory.

the glass of watch had broke once. but my father fixed it, he bought for new glass. i already know t the watch is original. after fixed it up, he gave it to me. i love this old watch so much :* i do really care with it.

lovely old watch

till 4 days ago......... i droped it down!! fool me so badly. shit.
and the glass was broke once more. it's ok, just buy the new glass again.........
but you know what guys?? i just make RP 400.000,- ($40) become trash. DAMN!!

forgive me daddy......

No comments:

Post a Comment